Thursdays, 8-9 pm, free
Every Thursday during term at 8-9 pm in The Hub.
Welfare tea and cakes
Wednesdays, 4pm in the bar
Free superb cakes made in-house by the Kellogg catering team served every Wednesday during term time!
Do you need to talk to someone?
Want to talk to a peer?
- Junior Deans: Charles and Natalie @ email@example.com
At any time, you can contact Charles and Natalie about any issue; they will also provide out-of-hours assistance (i.e. 7.15pm – 8.30am) including key support and emergencies on 07932 951849. Natalie is probably your first point of contact for welfare related things.
- MCR Welfare Rep:
Neil Suchak – Neil.Suchak@kellogg.ox.ac.uk Neil organizes the Welfare events and is always happy for suggestions; you can also go to him if you have problems.
- MCR Womens Rep:
Currently do not have one. Consider running for this position!
- Peer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that you need a confidential conversation about your problems with a fellow student, you can always contact the peer support https://kelloggmcr.com/peer-supporters/. If you want to read more about peer support, look here: https://www.ox.ac.uk/students/welfare/counselling/peersupport?wssl=1
Would you rather talk to someone from the staff?
College Welfare Officer/Disability Officer /Academic Administrator: Sarah O’Brien – email@example.com
Sarah is your primary point of contact for any type of welfare concern. Feel free to drop in to Sarah’s office at any time during the week or send a quick email to arrange an appointment for a confidential conversation.
Sarah is best placed to provide College and coordinated support across the University, these include with Accommodation, Counseling Service, Disability Advisory Service and many more.
The Dean: Dr Dace Dzenovska firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality/Harrasment Officers: Alison MacDonald (Fellow) – email@example.com (also the Safeguarding lead) and Richard Stevens (Fellow) – firstname.lastname@example.org.
LGBTQ Contact: Idalina Baptista (Fellow) – email@example.com and Mel Parrott, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastoral Advice Contact: Alistair Ross (Fellow) – email@example.com
Medical Emergencies: http://www.ox.ac.uk/students/welfare/health/emergencies
Some College links may be found here: http://www.kellogg.ox.ac.uk/welfare/
Would you like to talk to someone outside of College?
- The Oxford University Student Union particularly Róisín McCallion, the Welfare and Equal Opportunities Officer firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Student Advice Service at email@example.com.
- A blog that re-brands mental health: http://inmyheadcase.com
- Oxford University Counselling Service – 01865 270300 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Advisory Service – 01865 289850 – email@example.com
- Equality and Diversity Unit – 01865 289825
- Harassment Line/ Advisor Network – 01865 270760
- Nightline – 01865 270270
- Oxford Rape Crisis Centre – 01865 726 295 (standard rate), 0800 783 6294 (freephone), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you rather talk to someone on Facebook?
Here are some groups…! 🎉
- 🌼 Oxford Students’ Disability Community (OSDC):
- OSDC also has several Facebook support groups for different conditions: 🌸 Depression & Anxiety (closed, not secret): https://m.facebook.com/
- 🌺 Specific learning disabilities (closed, not secret) https://m.face- book.com/groups/1810117735953081
- 🌱 The following groups are secret so only members can see who is in the group. To be added to the group, please message email@example.com
Bipolar Disorder; Eating Disorders; ADHD; OCD; personality disorders; PTSD; Psychosis; Gynaecological Conditions.
- 🌻 There is a secret group for Autistic Students, contact Laura Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added.
- 🌿 There is a secret ME/CFS Support group. To be added please contact Brooke Skulls (email@example.com) or Sophie Thomas (soph-
🌵 Oxford SU OSDC (page):
- 📚 Oxford Student Union: https://www.facebook.com/OxfordSU/
- 🌈 Oxford University LGBTQ Society: https://www.facebook.com/OULGBTQ/
- 🍭 Oxford SU LBGTQ Campaign: https://www.facebook.com/lgbtqoxford/
- 🔥 Oxford SU Women’s Campaign: https://www.facebook.com/womcam/
- ✨ Oxford SU CRAE- Campaign for Racial Awareness and Equality: https://www.facebook.com/OxfordCRAE/
- Oxford SU Class Act Campaign: