Updates as of 17th of September, 2020: The applications are now closed. The roles will open after Michaelmas Term starts and new students will be welcomed to apply!
Application for the following roles to join the MCR Committee 2020/2021 are still open. Apply from here! If you have any questions, please reach out to the former officers or e-mail us at email@example.com. The constitution might also be helpful for you to understand the structure and administration of the MCR committee.
- MCR Communications Officer: Advertise and disseminate information about MCR societies and events; and to enhance the MCR’s media presence. Newsletters and facebook are the main platforms to work with.
- MCR Social Secretary: Organise and execute MCR events and activities; and to maintain a Term Card of all such events and activities. Holiday Party and Wine & Cheese Exchange are the examples of the events hosted by the Social Secretaries in 2019/2020.
- MCR Domestic Officer: Support student needs relating to College and University owned accommodation; to monitor MCR rooms and spaces in the College.
- MCR Disabilities Officer: act as a point of contact for disability-related issues to future and current Kellogg graduate students.
- Strategy and Development Sub-committee role: various roles to work with the Strategy and Development Officer, to support, student careers-related aspirations, including organising events, insight days, one-to-one meetings, CV screening, networking opportunities, and any other ideas you have!