📩 Week 8 Newsletter is in your inbox. Any change of events for the rest of the week will be announced here.
📣 Please make sure to read the email about COVID-19 as well that was sent by the Academic Office today.
📲 University’s website is updated daily.
📍 If you have any concerns please contact [email protected]
📸 Follow our Instagram.
This Week at Kellogg:
Monday, 9 March
- Tea & Study Group: 2 PM-4 PM, 62 Meeting Room
- Mindfulness Course hosted by Kellogg College: 5:30 PM-7 PM, Mawby Room (Registration closed)
- Yoga: 7 PM-8 PM, The Hub
- Charity Comedy Night: Old Kitchen Bar, Magdalen College (Details)
Tuesday, 10 March
- Wine and Cheese with Keble College: 7:30 PM, Kellogg College (Ballot closed)
- Pub Quiz (international theme): 7:20 PM, College Bar
- Language Immersion: 9 PM-10 PM, St. Antony’s College
Wednesday, 11 March
- DPhil Lunch: 12:30 PM, Meet in College Bar (Email Brenda)
- Welfare Tea & Snacks: 4 PM-5 PM, College Bar
Friday, 13 March
- Tea & Study Group: 10 AM-12 PM, 62 Meeting Room
Saturday, 14 March
- Zumba Class: 4 PM-5 PM, The Hub
- Movie Night: 7 PM-8 PM, The Hub
Sunday, 15 March
- Mindfulness Session with MSt Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy Student: 4 PM-5PM, Richardson Room (Free, no booking required)