Kellogg will become the center of codebreaking history June 5 – June 9 with a week of activities, talks and displays in a collaboration with Bletchley Park. The full schedule of activities can be found^( . Highlights include:
- Enigma machine demonstration
- Bletchley Park Coach Trip & Tour – ^(
- Talk by Sir Dermot Turing, Bletchley Trustee and nephew of Bletchley codebreaker Alan Turin
- Talk by historical novelist Lucy Ribchester about her book The Amber Shadows
- MCR Informal dinners with codebreaking puzzles … and one with a murder mystery!
- drone flying display
Contact Charities and Campaigns Officer Simona Sulikova for more details.